i love food.

Saturday, July 01, 2006

Today was the actual day of the SYF.
I was extremely nervous in the morning.
I kept dreaming of myself being late
and caught up in lots of shizz and
going to the Indoor stadium toilet and
puking like when i was at Taman Negara
with no one in the toilet except for _.
She sort of svaed me. But it was so pathetic.
( I need to stop speaking singlish damnit! )
I'm waiting for Ravinder and Maryanne.
I really hope they don't bail on me now.
I kinda need them.
I think i wanna cry.

Syf was relatively fun.
I sat with people who also didnt quite remember their steps.
It was damn funny how we copied each other and realized it was wrong and laughed it off!
OOOOH! Yuetong likes peter!! I saw her get his photo then i asked her, eh! you like Peter is it. Then she gave that, eh-don't-like-that-look. Then i just laughed.

i got the Bowen Drum major's photo! :D she's so cool!! She was so shocked when we asked for her photo! I bet she thought we were nuts. I think she was with her boyfriend. AHAHA.

Free Image Hosting at <a href=

JEALOUS!? FERLAI'S NUTS OVER HER!

Btw, some people need to go and die la. Thank god Ferlai and Tanya are the kind off, you suck don't piss me off or i'll give you that look kinda person! ;) Lovee em. Sihui. Well... she's kinda just there. :) Love you still tho!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home